Sensor holes precut out
– BLACK POWDER COAT Hammertone as standard
INCLUDES WINCH CRADLE – Can suit upto 12,000lb Low mount Winch.
INCLUDES BASH PLATE AND LED FOG LIGHTS
- Made from 8mm steel main winch cradle & 3mm side wings reinforced
- ADR69 compliant and airbag compatible
- Meets AS4876.1 2002
- Suits most low mount winches upto 12,000LB
- Rated tow points(3500-4000 kg each Tested) Recommended use with bridal and winch only. Snatch strap can exceed 8T total that is why recommended as a tow point Fits with Aftermarket dedicated recovery points such as roadsafe.
- Powder coated in texture black or can be colour matched(Additional Cost)
- bash plate back to front diff included
- Fits factory fog lights
- Loop does not protrude past the front of the bar
- Can suit 9inch LED spot lights or LED bars.
- 2x Spot light mounting points are located on the loop bar.
- The bar can be adjusted approx 20mm from the fender or can be adjusted to sit flush.
- Its a complete bumper replacement making install time frame 2.5-4Hr
- Install Difficulty = Medium (Some Trimming required)
The standard colour coding is as follows.
1) Main bullbar & Loop colour matched to 4WD with black centre for 2 tone look.
2) Centre winch section Black Hammertone for durability.
3) Fog Lights – Black Hammertone for durability.
4) Bash Plate – Black Hammertone for durability.
The bulbar arrives in black hammertone standard, the bar is then sent to a sand blaster, after which its then sent to a painter, who will primer the bar, spray the bar in either waterbase paint or 2pac paint then apply a gloss/ceramic coat on top.
The process reflects our colour coding fee of $700. This includes all the transport costs, packaging costs, the sandblasting & the painting.
If you wish to order a bar in primer a $150 fee applies in which sand blaster will blast the bar only & apply powder coat primer and bake.
If you wish to have the fog lights colour matches an additional fee of $99 applies to the $700.
If you wish to powder coat your bash plate a different colour other than black ripple a $175 fee applies.
If you wish to colour match the loop on your bar a $50 fee applies.
Bullbars are delivered completely wrapped in cardboard & strapped to a pallet.
If you ordered a colour coded bullbar it will arrive in a large box strapped to a pallet.
Due to the weight its critical you are there to help unload or get delivered to business address with forklift or walkie stacker.
This process keeps any damage to nil, but if for some reason courier has damaged the bar it is your responsibility to report
the damage to the bar or box before installing the product. Shoreline 4×4 does not cover any damage or returns if you have installed
the product which you believe to be damaged by courier.
Agreement Between User and Shoreline 4×4
Shoreline 4×4 Pty Ltd (ACN 130 646 927) operates Shoreline 4×4 Online Store (‘the Website’). Your use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices contained herein. If you do not agree to these terms you should not use the Website.
All products are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This limited warranty is non-transferable and is an exclusive consumer’s remedy. The warranty operates in addition to those implied by law and applies to all non-perishable goods advertised on the website unless otherwise stated.
The warranty does not extend to damage arising from:
normal wear and tear;
abuse and misuse of a product;
improper operation, storage or neglect of a product;
contact of a product with a harmful substance;
altering or tampering with a product
other acts which are not the fault of Shoreline 4×4 and which occurred after the product left Shoreline 4×4.
In the event of a product not conforming to this warranty, Shoreline 4×4 will, at its option, replace, refund the purchase price or repair the product at no cost to the consumer.
Modification of Terms
Shoreline 4×4 reserves the right to make changes to its Terms and Conditions without notice. You are responsible for regularly reviewing its Terms and Conditions.
Copyrights and Trademarks
The entire content contained in this site, including but not limited to text, design or graphics is copyrighted as a collective work under the Australian copyright laws, and is the property of Shoreline 4×4. All trademarks and trade names are registered trademarks of and are proprietary to Shoreline 4×4, or other respective owners that have granted Shoreline 4×4 the right to use such marks.
Limitation of Liability
Shoreline 4×4 will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages as a result of the use or misuse of its website or products.
Shoreline 4×4 does not represent that the Website or the service making it available is free from viruses or other harmful components. You are responsible for scanning any information in the Website for viruses and Shoreline 4×4 accepts no responsibility, regardless of cause, which may be the result of such information.
Shoreline 4×4 makes no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of information provided in the Website, and no guarantees about the availability of stock. Photographs and product specifications are only a representation of the products advertised, and slight variations may occur with each batch of stock.